How your stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Kingston will look like after lock-down.
After weeks of preparation, Crowne Plaza London Kingston will re-open its doors for Key workers from the 29th June and for all from the 4th July 2020.
Following the government latest guidelines, we have implemented myriad new measures needed to protect both staff and guests.
In the midst of the global corona virus pandemic, you will enter to a new ‘Norm’ of stay, and the signs are there from the moment you step into our spacious lobby.
- Hand sanitizer stations fitted in the lobby
- Appropriate social distancing signage clearly visible in all public areas including new procedures for using the lifts
- Markings on floors in line with the current social distancing rules
- Perspex screens cover the reception desk
- Pick a pen from a box of freshly-sanitized stationary to sign your registration form, then pop your used pen into a different container for cleaning
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available from reception
- Sanitizer and Disinfectant wipes available should you wish to give items such as switches and remote controls another clean for your own peace of mind
- We have introduced new robust Cleaning and disinfection measures for isolation and quarantine guests
- We have adapted our spacious lounge/bar and 360 Restaurant to comply with social distancing measures
- Takeaway Menu for breakfast/lunch & dinner available from the hotel’s signature restaurant – 360 -also available for delivery in the local area via Uber Eat & Deliveroo
- Buffets breakfast are off the menu for now with takeaway breakfast or plated available to be ordered and delivered to your room
- Dining - Ala carte dining now available with tables safely spread out accordingly in our 360 Restaurant
- We have provided outdoor seating areas for our guests to enjoy a safe social distancing drinks with friends whilst making the most of the weather
- Room service options available 24/7
- Bedrooms - Clear of clutter but you will still have your favorite essentials including USB points and freshly sanitized tea & coffee making facilities
- Bathroom – You will still have individual toiletries based on the number of persons stay in the room
In addition, we have implemented our latest IHG initiative in the wake of the Corona virus
‘CLEAN PROMISE’ with new enhanced cleaning protocols in place.
Take joy in jumping into our freshly clean crispy sheets and a hot strong shower to get you going
You are guaranteed to feel safe and secure as you lay back to sleep in your comfortable bed getting ready for your new adventure in the morning